Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

7.26.2011

I'm an addict.

Remember this post where I told you about how I sneak veggies into my kid's favorite foods (meatballs, mac and cheese, scrambled eggs, etc.)? Well, as with most addictions, I hit a plateau and needed more to get my kicks.  Now I not only fool my own kids, but I also feel the need to sneak veggies into my friend's kid's food!  I watch my friend's daughter a few days a week, and I have been warned that she's a picky eater.  Well, I took that challenge and ran with it! This sweet little girl hates veggies but loves mac and cheese.  She only likes "blue box" though so I knew this would be tricky! For lunch today I mixed in some pureed cauliflower in the mac and served it with some Trader Joes chicken nuggets.  Not only did all three kids clear their plates, they all washed it down with light chocolate soy milk (and all three thought it was chocolate milk).  Victory! Mwahahahaha!



1 comment:

  1. See, the soy milk is one thing I cannot pull on my kids. They know. (heck, *I* know. lol.)

    ReplyDelete