Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

3.04.2011

Allow me to be frank...

Ok, so everyone knows that that time of the month is less than ((ahem)) fun, but when you're a mom it just plain sucks! The whole "I have killer cramps" bit doesn't earn you a shred of sympathy from two toddlers. Sigh...can I get a heating pad, STAT?

3 comments:

  1. Following you here from the blog party. That time of the month isn't fun even when you don't have kids. I can't imagine. I'm having the worse cramps ever! Hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez...no its not, not at all..ahhhh.

    i can't remember if i told you or if you are already added..but my blog is private if you would like to read email me at TIMEL123@HOTMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you poor girl. That is just miserable. blech! I'm so glad I found your blog via Lynnette's party. :D I love it. You have a beautiful family and I can resonate with so many of your party answers. I am 25 year, married, and praying for a family of our own. :D

    I'm following!

    blessings!
    http://kevinandmel.com

    ReplyDelete