Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

3.21.2012

The post where I take a picture of my groceries

Triple coupons started today at Harris Teeter, and I went in at 6:00 when the store opened snoozed my alarm multiple times and wound up getting up at 8:00.  Madelyn and I headed to the store once we dropped William off at school and still managed to get nearly everything on our list.  I was pretty excited, needless to say.

Our haul:
$73.39 worth of groceries for $14.85!

Also, I forgot to post last month's coupon savings.  With online and paper coupons, I saved a total of $232.44 during the month of February.  That brings my savings for 2012 to $387.03 (not including anything saved in March, thus far).  

Get out there before next Wednesday and use your coupons $.99 and below! There are some really good deals going on (hint: If you are registered through E-Vic, you can use 2 online Fiber One Cereal coupons and 2 paper coupons, to get the cereal FREE!).  Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment