Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

1.21.2012

Just one more thing...

Randomly the other day, I felt a wobbly, pea-sized, ball next to my knee.  It sits in the divot next to my thigh.  I wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't placed my hand right there.  Well, you know what my first thought was, so I'm not going to even say it.  Just please pray it's not.  

About 10 years ago, while at the dermatologist for a regular appointment, I showed them a similar spot on my shin.  They removed it right then and there and it was nothing.  I'm hoping this goes the same way.  

I have an appointment Monday morning with my dermatologist and I am praying so hard that they can either tell me it's nothing, or do something about it while I'm there.  It'll drive me nuts if I have to go back! Please pray that this is nothing and can be taken care of quickly.   Thank you, my prayer warriors!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment