Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

10.18.2011

I wish I could cry.

I have so much anger, worry, and fear inside of me that I need to vent.  I need to vent, but I don't know what to write.  I guess I'll start with the facts:

Our family's vehicle was broken into for the third time since July.

The first time, our GPS was stolen.  I told myself it was my fault for leaving the holder on the dash.

The second time, nothing was stolen (I mean, bite me twice, right?).

This time my grandmother's Birthday card was stolen.  William had drawn a picture just for her that was enclosed in the card.  I created the card online and had a verse put inside that reminded me of her.  I had it in the console to mail out the following day.  This kills me.

All three break-ins were done in the same way.  The police think it's the same person from a different neighborhood.

We've put a small alarm on the door that keeps getting it's lock popped.

We've put in a brighter porch light.

I've filed police reports all three times.

I've contacted the civic league.

I've contacted the city and power company in an attempt to get a street light on the pole outside our house.

Those are the facts.  

I am incredibly saddened by the way the word is, and I don't know what else to say.  I have been clinging to Psalm 46:1 over the past few days as a desperate form of hope.  I can't even cry, I'm so mad.  I think that if I did, I would feel better, but I just can't.  I wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment