Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

9.15.2011

Here. There. Everywhere.

This week has given me plenty of topics I wanted to blog about, but none seemed to have "enough" to sustain their own post.  What does that mean? Well, it means you get a post full of randomness by yours truly!

1- Being the cliche stay-at-home mom that I am, I am absolutely elated that new Daytime TV is back.  I hardly ever watch any show live (thank you DVR), but it is so nice to have them at hand for when the kids do let me watch TV.  

2- Speaking of Daytime TV, I am in love with the new season of Ellen and the premier of Anderson.  Both shows make me laugh until I cry, and that's definitely needed most days! Also, it doesn't hurt to look at one of my celebrity crushes for an hour (I'm referring to the Silver Fox, of course...sorry Ellen!).  

3- I actually used eenie-meenie-miney-mo to make an insignificant decision today.  Is that normal for a 25 year old woman? 

4- William refuses to call Sean, "Daddy".  Instead he ALWAYS refers to him as "Mr. Sean".  It was funny at first, but now after a week of it, I am downright sick of trying to convince my son that he needs to call his father "daddy".  Today he actually had a meltdown over it.  Sean thought it'd be hilarious to ask me if there was something William knew that he didn't.  Funny.

5- I got $60 worth of groceries for $10 this week with triple coupons at Harris Teeter.  No, I don't have a binder.  Yes, I got there when they opened at 6 am (but that's just because I didn't want to take my kids with me and I hate doing all that planning just to see empty shelves).  And, yes, I forgot my wallet at home (on the other side of the tunnel) and asked the lady at the front desk to watch my cart while I "ran" and got it...30 minutes later.    

Anyone else have any random thoughts they'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment