Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

6.05.2011

Help a Sista Out!

My poor camera bit the dust last week and I am going CRAZY without it! My cell just doesn't take the same quality pics, and I'm just itching to get a replacement! Problem is, we weren't planning on getting a new camera until I could afford this baby:

Since an $800 camera isn't really in the budget right now, I need to find one about 1/4 of the price to hold me over.  Any suggestions? The last camera we had was a wedding gift and was a Sony Cybershot.  I liked it a lot and am dreading having to get used to how another one "feels".  As of now we're leaning towards a Nikon Coolpix (and it just so happens to be on sale at Best Buy this week!).  Thanks for your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment