Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

5.18.2011

Great Big Prayer Request

UPDATE: 5/21/11 8:OO P.M.  I just got an update today, and Alexander is still fighting hard. Their social workers will have the paper work done this week and they and we should be able to see him soon. Yay! God is so good- and I know that this mama is just itching like crazy to get to see her baby :)


Hey, friends, I have a huge prayer request that I just had to pass onto my prayer-warriors.  My friend, Jenny, and her family are planning on adopting a sweet two day old baby boy they named Alexander.  Alexander was air-lifted to Richmond yesterday to undergo lifesaving surgery for a congenital birth defect  (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia- where his organs are in his chest cavity and causing respiratory distress and failure).  Thankfully he survived the trip and surgery and is now facing the recovery process.  Please pray for strength for this little warrior boy and his amazing, loving family.  I know you will, and that's why I love y'all so much! Thank you!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment