Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

4.27.2011

Berry yummy!

William's been keeping a VERY watchful eye on "his" strawberry plants for the past few weeks.  Every day we water them together and count how many blooms/immature berries we have.  There's been one berry in particular that he's been licking his chops over...and today the little guy got his wish!






And allow me to introduce my surprise guest of the season:





I knew we had rose bushes in our side yard, but I had NO IDEA they'd literally have HUNDREDS of blooms this early! I love being able to place them in every room of my house- getting a delicious whiff every time I walk by.  What a nice Spring we are having! 




No comments:

Post a Comment