Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

4.25.2011

After 11 ridiculously long months, I am so honored to announce that my dad has a job! This job has been in the works for about a month or so, but I couldn't say anything until now (as we personally know his new employer and didn't want to place any pressure). He will be working close to home and we are so thankful that God has basically created this job just for him and his talents.  How amazing is that? What an awesome answer to prayer.  Thank you so much for keeping our family close to your hearts over the past year.  I know that my dad feels a huge sense of relief and I couldn't be happier (or prouder) to share this news with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment