Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

3.28.2011

Really, Very Amusing!

Lately William has entered into the world of adverbs. He really has, and it’s been very amusing! Over the past few days I’ve made a mental note of how he’s used them in his sweet, three year old vocabulary. Here are just a few examples:

“I very love you, Mommy.”

"I very need a tissue."

“I really not want this…”

“You my really best friend.”

“You really come to my room, Mady?”

“This is very, really, very good!”

“I very promise.”

Oh, William, I love the humor that you add to everyday life! You really are very special to me…really!


No comments:

Post a Comment