Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

7.29.2010

Yes, I am still alive!!!

Ok, it's been almost 3 months since my last post and I am seriously going to change that! It seems that with each day that I neglect to post, I get further and further away from writing an entry. There are days that I'm so tired that I don't get out of my lounge wear until right before Sean gets home (ahem, don't tell him that), then there are days the kids and I just play in the pool all day. Either way, I am going to make a valiant effort to post more often.

I created this blog as an outlet, as a way to express myself as well as my feelings, and as a means to keep friends and family informed. I intend to stay good on my intentions and to provide y'all with an update ASAP. Tonight, after my crazy day is put to bed, I will blog till my heart's content! So stay tuned friends, 'cause the queen is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment