Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

3.02.2012

The Extent of our Pet Ownership...

If you didn't know before, you do now: we're not "pet people".  Don't get me wrong, I love animals.  We're zoo members, I've dog-sat, owned animals in the past, and have an obsession with little, fluffy fur-balls.  However, I just don't have the space, time, or patience for a four legged pet right now (and there's no way I'm getting anything that flies, slithers, or crawls).  What I did think we could handle was a 2 gallon tank, 3 new additions to it, and a canister of fish food.  With no further adieu, I give you, our fish:

Mady's fish that she, undoubtedly, named "Nemo"

 My sucker fish that William named "Dora"...of course I love a fish that cleans! 

William's fish that he named "Diego"






 William's so excited that his job is to feed the fish (here's hoping they make it to their first feeding)! Sean and I figured this would be a good way to ease them into the responsibility of pet ownership, with hopes of one day getting a dog.  However, I'm pretty sure our next step will be some hermit crabs!








No comments:

Post a Comment