Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

11.01.2011

Halloween Flashback












Have they really gotten this big? How is this possible?! I'm so glad I "suffered" through taking their annual pumpkin patch picture yesterday.  Every year we go to the same farm to get our pumpkins.  This year, between soccer and all the rain, we didn't get a chance to go and settled for (gasp) grocery store pumpkins.  I realized yesterday (Halloween) that we hadn't taken our yearly "how tall this fall" picture.  I felt horrible yesterday (101 fever), but knew I'd kick myself if I didn't have my yearly reminder of how much my babies have grown.  The kids cooperated wonderfully and I am so, so, so glad I didn't miss it this year! Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment