Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

10.10.2011

It's baaaack!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
I haven't done a NMM post in forever, but that's OK because it juuuust started back up! This past week I've been mentally taking note of things to include in this post.  We've had a lot of moments that just never happened in our perfectly manicured lives (haha), and this may or may not be some of them:

 I certainly did not buy an obscene amount of clothes/shoes online this week.  I am not addicted to online shopping, nor am I head-over-heels in love with these puppies:


Furthermore, they are not 4 1/2 inches tall...possibly putting me at 6'1".  Possibly.

I also did not witness my son, ahem, peeing in our church's prayer garden.  Oh no! If said incident did happen, I definitely did not let him finish before scolding him...I mean, he had to finish, right?!

I definitely did not keep my son home from school last Monday because I felt completely crappy.  I mean, he did still have a cough from the weekend and could have totally used an extra recovery day, yeah?

Finally, I was not that crazy/creepy coupon lady at the store who forgot her wallet and had Customer Service keep my cart with them while I ran back home to get it.  First off, what kind of person could be organized enough to get $100 worth of food for $10, but not remember to bring a form of payment? Also, I would not have given them the instructions to "not let any crazy coupon binder person take my stuff!"....NOT ME!!! 

Did you have any moments that just didn't happen in your household?



2 comments:

  1. Hee hee ~ one of my sons dropped his drawers at a playground when he was a toddler. I let him finish, too. We live in the country, so he assumed boys can do that anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn to coupon with you. It drives me batty when I forget my wallet. UGGG

    ReplyDelete