Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

10.02.2011

$16.25

Today was the Fall consignment sale at GUMP(Ghent United Methodist Preschool).  We went to their Spring sale and got some really good deals then (I'm talkin' $2 for William's brand new soccer cleats)! This time I snagged lots of cute outfits for Mads, a few toys, and a shirt for William:








-POLO dress- $2
-Hanna Andersson dress (with leggings!)-$2
-Janie & Jack dress- $2
-GAP dress- $1
-White collared shirt-$1
-GAP button-down for William- $1.75
-Rain boots for next Spring for Mads- $1.50
-Dora's 'Backpack': $1
-Random action figure- $.50
-'Cars' frisbee- $.50

Annnnnnnd my 'tuck and run' item of the week (I'm still jumping up and down over this):


$2 for a LILLY PULITZER top and leggings! I am beyond excited over this find and I'm not kidding when I say she'll wear it ever week.




1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the Lily Pulitzer tuck and run is pretty killer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete