Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

6.20.2011

Bring on the Rain


If you cut me, I bleed.

If you hit me, I hurt.

If you push me, I fall.

I'm only human.


    There are so many thoughts running through my head right now that I don't even know where to begin.  If you've read my blog for any amount of time, you know I'm a fairly open book, so trying to find the right words to say...errr type... is a rare occurrence.  The thing is, I don't want to fly off the handle and say something that I can't take back; however, I know myself well enough to realize that I won't "get over" what's going on until I write it out, so here I go...

    Just because you knew me when I was five, doesn't mean that you can treat me like I still am.  That's all I can say nicely now, so that's all I'm going to say.  This statement applies to so many people that the "you" is intended quite generally.  I feel humiliated, hurt, betrayed, and confused.  The past couple of days have been emotionally taxing, but you live and learn, right? "Tomorrow's another day, and I'm thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain..."



    

No comments:

Post a Comment