Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

4.03.2011

Little Man

I made William wait until he was two to get his first haircut because I couldn't part with those precious baby curls, and since then he's had to get his hair cut about every month in order for it to lay right. Well, Sean has been begging me for a year now to let him buzz William's hair. One of the first things, after birth, that I noticed about Sweet William was his double crown-it's absolutely stinkin' adorable, but makes him have a "fo-hawk" if it gets too long. After a year of nagging, I finally gave into Sean's plea and we buzzed William's hair today. I have to say, he looks so grown now! It does make my heart a little sad to see him look like such a big boy, but I just know that it'll be so much easier to manage! Goodbye bed head!







My dad sent me these pics from his blackberry and we didn't get many good "after" ones because he was moving. Hopefully I'll get some good ones at the zoo tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment