Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

1.26.2011

When it rains part two

I wish I had better news to share, but I just spoke with my mom, and my dad did not get the job. The pain in her voice could not be ignored and my heart breaks for them. Apparently the head hunter told my dad that there was one other candidate (that he had an edge over), but there were actually more. I am so frustrated right now and it's not even me or my husband that is in need of work. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and disappointment my dad is going through. When I saw him yesterday, he was so sure that he'd hear good news today. Truthfully, we all were. I'm at a loss for words. I know that this did not work out because God has an even better job in store for him, but I really wish it would come soon. It's so hard to see him get let down time and time again- especially when I know what an amazing man and hard worker he is. Please continue to pray.


Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment