Because of His crown, we can have ours.

“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12

3.30.2010

Once Upon a Time...

There was a mother who loved to write, but wasn't able to do so as often as she'd like. Oh, goodness...I didn't mean this to sound so Dr.Seuss-ish. Allow me to start over.

I once had a blog that I tended to quite often, but as the every day stress of motherhood began to get the best of me, I fell off the writing wagon. Creating this new blog (that better suits our new family of four) allows me to get a fresh start on my writing, and allows you to reconnect with our family. If you are new to our story, please visit our previous blog here. Because of of Madelyn's (our Pretty, Pretty Princess') arrival, I have been EXTREMELY delayed in my updates, but I promise to catch up soon! I hope you enjoy our site as much as I have enjoyed creating it.



Oh, and don't forget to become a follower of us here since I won't be posting to our old blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment